You’d have to be crazy to say no to this Italian dish around the campfire. Warm and savory pasta, with a touch of pesto and cheese, on a chilly day is exactly what you deserve after a full day of hiking.
Durum Semolina Pasta 4oz
Garlic Cloves 5
Handful of Pine Nuts
Parmigiano Reggiano 2oz
Olive Oil 3tbsp
- Use your mug to measure the milk.
- Pour milk into the pot and put the pot on the solo stove.
- Chop up chocolate bar.
- When milk starts steaming, add the chocolate and stir.
- Add salt and corn starch.
- Keep stirring and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Whip up cream sweetened with maple syrup.
- Pour, add spoonful of cream and enjoy.