Our quick to prepare, gourmet hot chocolate takes the taste of this rich & creamy beverage to the campground. Whether you’re in the wilderness or doing a quick weekend trip to a local state park, this hot chocolate will provide the warmth and comfort you need to keep going.
Whole Milk 3 Cups
Chocolate Bar 6oz
Corn Starch 2tsp
Pinch of Salt
Whipping Cream 4oz
Drizzle of Maple Syrup
- Use your mug to measure the milk.
- Pour milk into the pot and put the pot on the solo stove.
- Chop up chocolate bar.
- When milk starts steaming, add the chocolate and stir.
- Add salt and corn starch.
- Keep stirring and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Whip up cream sweetened with maple syrup.
- Pour, add spoonful of cream and enjoy.